Sunday, July 13, 2008

Go Gettas Has Been Launched!!!!!

Goalachievers.ning.com is the new social networking site I launched on July 12, 2008 for people who want to set, achieve, and maintain ANY goal! Whether your goal is social, professional, recreational, financial, physical, spiritual, etc, you can join and participate in this site! I call the members, Go Gettas because that's what we are!

I started goalachievers.ning.com after rummaging through my "to do" notebook of ideas and noticed that I had this idea for a social networking site about goals. And at the time I wrote down the idea, I didn't realize that a website I used to create a networking site for music professionals was PERFECT to do all the things I want us to do for goal setters! I really like ning.com because of all the neat things you can do as a member. In my next post, I'll tell you about all the things that Go Gettas can and hopefully will do when they join goalachievers.ning.com!

Thedy B

No comments: